- Grant the Financial Processes of the Branch are properly managed, directly, and by coordination of internal and external staff
- Grant the proper level of coordination and communication with the correspondent mother company’s functions
- Ensures that the Accounting and Administrative process are performed properly as well the planning cycle (Budget planning, monitoring and controlling).
- Produces the required reporting, for the Financial Headquarters and top management
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions;
- Ensures proper management of the Cash flows
- Ensures the proper management of active and passive cycles
- Manages payments procedure (by using SAP and online-banking systems);
- Deals with internal and external auditors & accounting advisors;
- Investigates and resolves audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance;
- Performs all financial duties even coordinating and supporting internal/external staff, as required or assigned.
- manage and control the local accounting outsourcer;
- Cooperates and Provides support to other departments, e.g. HR for Wage Tax. Procurement, etc.
- Economic studies (finance, accounting);
- 4+ years experience in Accounting/finance
- Working knowledge of tax laws and international/ local accounting rules;
- Good Knowledge of principles and practices of accounting work to include performing budget;
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Good Knowledge of Financial ERP system, with particular reference to SAP
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong organizational and attitude to work under stress ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent English and Polish
Aplikować można pod adresem mailowym: email@example.com